AOP pumps are displacement, vane pumps designed for fuel oil, diesel oil, biodesel. Power supply 230V~ / 50Hz. Pumps are supplied with a 'by-bass' valve.
These pumps are being sold as a part of complete sets with all equipment necessary. Such a set consists of:
- AOP pump
- oil filter preventing solid particles like sand, filings etc. from getting into a pump and meter
- tap/faucet with an automatic flow cutoff (returns when a tank is full) and a rotary connector
- mechanical flow meter (AOP 60, AOP 80, ±1% accuracy) equipped with a seven-digit erasable dial and a non-erasable meter
- electronic flow meter (AOP 60E, ± 0.5% accuracy) equipped with a seven-digit erasable display and a non-erasable meter
- 4m oil-resistant rubber hose
- 2m oil-resistant rubber suction hose with a non-return valve and a suction strainer.
Excellent for transport companies, agricuture farms, industrial plants. Handy housing allows to move the pump between the barrels or stationary installation.
| MOTOR POWER|
| AOP 60
| AOP 60E